- Refund computations will be based on actual instruction received through the last day of attendance.
- The effective date of the termination for refund purposes will be the earliest of the the following:
- The last day of attendance, if the student is terminated by the school
- The date of receipt of written notice from the student
- If tuition is collected in advance of entrance and, the student does not enter school, terminates enrollment, or withdraws, the school may retain up to $50 as administrative expenses and, from the remainder, shall refund that portion of the classroom tuition and fees and behind-the-wheel tuition and fees for services not previously received by the student.
- A full refund of all tuition and fees is due and refundable in each of the following cases:
- When an enrollee is not accepted by the school
- If the course of instruction is cancelled by the school
- If the student’s enrollment was procured as a result of any misrepresentation in advertising, promotional materials of the school, or misrepresentation of the school.
- All Refunds shall be completed within 30 days after the effective date of termination.
We here at DFW Driving always train to the best of our abilities. We educate new drivers about their responsibilities when sitting behind the steering wheel and all other safety precautions they need to be aware of all the time. Our aim is to develop safe and responsible drivers.
We aim to train and hone the skills of responsible drivers and develop safer roads for every Texan. DFW Driving School always wishes their students learn and adopt the importance of road safety and drive safely at every turn.